S’enregistrer
entente nord/pas de calais 1 Index du Forum
FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion
Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet  entente nord/pas de calais 1 Index du Forum » ENTENTE » MATCHS INTER ENTENTES

Auteur Message
golrose

Masculin
Point(s): 135
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:23 (2016) Répondre en citant Back to top

Lego The Hobbit > bit.ly/1ZeYya5

Lego The Hobbit

10cf746e54
Though they initially promised to have the last third as a special DLC content - Battle of the Five Armies - they ultimately chose to not include it. If such a plan were to be fully enacted by Warner Bros, it would mean that the DLC would need to be built for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Windows, and OSX.Across the eleven months since word of the DLC first surfaced, Warner Bros and developer Traveller's Tales have been flooded with questions and requests regarding the expansion.Fans sent questions to both companies across the game's forums, Facebook pages, and to the Twitter accounts of connected individuals. Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 4 of 5 people (80%) found this review helpful 1 The Cone 129 products in account 3 reviews Not Recommended 50.5 hrs on record Posted: 27 March This game delivers whats expected of a lego game as a whole, but its hard to overlook the fact that there is an obvious chunk of the game missing with no foreseeable solution in sight. However, the developers modified the storylines to fit the events into a number of game chapters per film, as well as adding the humour the series has become known for. Retrieved 10 April 2014. Read More Helpful? Yes No Funny LEWD ( 1.6 hrs on record ) Posted: 30 May must have game buy now Read More Helpful? Yes No Funny GrEgoRio ( 27.7 hrs on record ) Posted: 28 May One of the best Lego game Smile Read More Helpful? Yes No Funny Captain Cheese Puff ( 8.9 hrs on record ) Posted: 28 May This game is fun its lego i mean come on who dose not like get. It's pretty much easy entertainment with a few challenges, but nothing you'd really get stuck on.I'm not sure if I would enjoy this game all that much just playing it by myself, but it works excellent as a local co-op game and me and my girlfriend had a lot of fun fighting our way through hordes of orcs and other evil doers.The fact that the content of the third movie apparently won't even be released as a DLC really really sucks, but I will still give the game a thumbs up, because the game in itself was a lot of fun.

If you are able to look past this issue - albiet a rather annoying one - then this game is a good fun romp.There is nothing too strenuous. They're a great little multiplayer game for passing the time. Read More Helpful? Yes No Funny P-unit ( 53.5 hrs on record ) Posted: 24 May I wish I could give this game a thumbs up. Really I'd give it about an 8.5 but I gave it a 10 to offset the obviously ridiculous low scores. Retrieved 3 June 2014. ^ "LEGO The Lord of the Rings for PC Reviews". Metacritic.

blacklist s02 xvidi know thatles cuisses ouvertes de la logeusethe identical 2014 1080pcriminal minds s09e05 720pbbc live beatlesdevon ke dev mahadev.dean martin mp3one born every minute is_safe:1fifa 13 reload

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:23 (2016) Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation